Monday, December 18, 2006

Terragen


Started playing with the Terragen 2 technology preview - freely downloadable - doesn't play so well with wine - the means by which I run WIndows programs under Linux. Buttons and panels keep on disappearing until I move the mouse over them for force a redraw - so I keep on having to shade and unshade the window! This is a wine problem and doesn't happen in windows... The above picture took around 90 mins to render, now to work out how to add vegetation (new in terragen 2)!

3 comments:

Durand said...

wow, looks cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi...

Indeed, it's a great program. I have the same problem in Wine. Irritating... Can't find a solution for it. Did you?

Riny

rajm said...

I found that an upgrade of wine improved things a little. For the longer term I've placed a bug report at WineHQ that currently has no further comments and no votes..