Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 5 Jan



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
This looks an appropriate teaser!
They were returning home by boat as he had acquired so many books that it was cheaper fro them to accompany the books home by sea. 'Baz just adores books. He wouldn't care what in the world we lost provided his library was saved.'
from Salley Vickers 'Dancing Backwards' I'm looking forwards(!) to this.

8 comments:

Kaye said...

AMEN! I like a man with priorities.

Here is my teaser
Have a great week and happy reading.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like his priorities are in place. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/angel-and-apostle-teaser-tuesdays.html

Susan said...

Alright! Finally, a kindred spirit :) Excellent teaser this week!

I am re-reading Watership Down by Richard Adams this week. You can find my teaser here.

Unknown said...

He sounds just like me... A man after my own heart!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Fab Teaser!

Here's mine:

http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-12.html


-Aimee
http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

jlshall said...

My sentiments, exactly! What's more important than books? Great teaser!

Lisa said...

I'm with Baz - and just think how many of those books you could read on the voyage home!

My teaser is here.

Lissa said...

i love that! sounds like the kind of person i would like to hang out with... =D