Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - 24th July



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
Late again! I hope things will get back to normal next week! Another teaser from a book read on holiday, I read this one on the boat on the way home..
Dad was telling Mum a funny story about how his boss Craig Salt'd let Dad's trainee Danny Lawlor drive Criag Salt's DeLorean sports car round a go-karting track on a team building weekend. So instead of sloping off upstairs I went into the living room to watch Tomorrow's World on TV.
As you may guess this is set in the 80s lots of loving period detail! David Mitchell's Black Swan Green I'm not sure whether you had to be there then to appreciate this book and its study of adolescence but I was and I did!

No comments: