Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - May 13



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
Oh, Anders! To have been sent off on a mission you were never right for. To be regarded after your death as an error of judgement
I'm in the midst of a re-read of Ann Patchett's State of Wonder. I'm not sure if I hoped that this would be our book group's book of the month - it's on the list we draw randomly from.. but I picked this book up in a charity shop last week and thought I'd enjoy owning/re-reading it. Here's my original teaser, comments and a link to the author talking about it.

2 comments:

kayerj said...

that's certainly a catchy teaser. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful teaser! Sounds good to me!!

Here is my teaser post!

AND

Here is my Intro post!