Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Mar 3



Teaser Tuesday

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
The arm that had been around Sukey's waist flexed above my head.
'Poke him in the eyes.'
from Emma Healey's Elizabeth is Missing a study of old age and it's indignities and frailties. Our BATS book of the month, it's the meeting tonight and I haven't yet finished it - according to the download from Sainsbury's ereader, I have 346 pages to go - I rather doubt this! I've no idea what's wrong with the page numbering. But I think I intend to finish...

Rather too long since I did one of these.

That's a rather unfair teaser - the final sentence is a punchline!

No comments: