Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Teaser Tuesday - Mar 2


Teaser Tuesday
The rules are:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title and author of the book that you’re getting your 'teaser' from .. that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
She came and got it for me, and after she put the bottle back I could gloat over there being more gone out of it then out of the crme de menthe bottle. "Now everyone will think the cherry brandy's the popular one," I thought.
Cassandra sample's the pub's spirit section in a final teaser from Dodie Smith's 'I capture the castle' which I finished last night. Here's my previous teaser, I think it rather overdoes the quirky and I wondered if Harper Lee had seen it before writing To Kill a Mockingbird, totally different environments and one narrator far more frivolous than the other but...

No comments: